Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Start of Something New

I have thought about doing this many times before, I just haven't gotten myself off my Butt to do it yet, til NOW.

After watching the movie Julia Julia, I thought it would be nice to do a blog of my recipes and cakes. I thought I would do a blog of recipes that I have enjoyed making, recipes that have been given to me, or even what I want to try.  I am not looking to make my blog something famous or anything that will be a blockbuster movie someday.  I am only doing this for fun. 

My dream is to become a mother and raising my future children to enjoy all types of food.  Those of you that know me know that I love to cook, so have fun reading my blog and trying my culinary creations.  I currently have a boyfriend that is a picky eater, so some of these recipes will be towards him.

I am actively looking for a career as a Family Consumer Science teacher, so bear with me if my descriptions of my creations seems like I am selling it to you or teaching you something new, but hey I want you to try to make it.  Let me know if you want me to help you learn anything that seems too hard.  Ideas and Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment